Wednesday 7 November 2007

Santiago...2nd impression

pictures soon...lets get one thing off my chest
LIVERPOOL 8(EIGHT)-0(ZERO) BESIKTAS...that´s what I am talking about! that´s us back on the ball again! watchout Europe cause I have a dream! yes i have!..I feel much better now!
Oiga! por favor! para me una Escudo cerveza! gracias!
the cuisine here is...well!... chips hotdogs bread burgers followed by icecream and then more of the same above...honest!...and shops!...well!...5 out of 10 shops are pharmacies and the other 5 are banks...honest! am not kidding!...We think people go to the bank to borrow money to eat bad food then go to the pharmacy to get the stomach pumped...and as for us vegee well we have yet to get up before 2pm so thank god we only have to have one meal a day!...we are sleeping so much here its not normal!... I was telling P that someone´s putting Mogadon in our food!...by the way am back in the same bar with different gringos! and am having Escudo beer instead of Merlot...Merlot is Mogadon!

No comments: