Friday 30 November 2007

Montevideo-URUGUAY...Pictures

… Montevideo Uruguay-very laid-back city and rather nothing going on and as if people are waiting for something to happen and looks like it could be a long wait!-…

…newspaper headline reads-my fellow Uruguans this is your President , first the good news - our long wait for something to happen in our great nation will definitely be over by 3rd August - the bad news is that that 3rd August is in year 2518 so please be loyal to my great great great great so on and on great grandson-please be assure that I am working very hard on your behalf from my winter palace in Barbados and now I am off to check building work on my new Summer Palace in Tuscony , this project is entirely funded by Overseas Development Ministry of Her Majesty’s Governement UK- so to let my fellow Uruguans know that I am not using your tax money…
…some of thses countries are great on putting up huge sataues of past heroes,elaboarate water fountains,gates etc but soon after they are left at the mercy of nature although this one is working as it is in front of the British Embassy-after all it is paid by the British tax payers!

…city center South American style…

…there were some really neat grafitti around the city center and Governement buildings-grafitti capital of the world-it needs to be a Capital of something!...




No comments: