Monday 12 November 2007

Puerto Montt

...left Santiago after 5 days now in Puerto Montt...1200km South of Santiago and getting nearer to FROZEN LAND of Chile...today 18th Nov catching a cruise ship called NAVIMAG and on board for next 4 days sailing through PATAGONIA region of Chilean fiords ,icebergs ,snow-capped Andes ,glaciers and so on...ship leaves Puerto Montt 4pm today.. 1200km journey to place called Puerto Natales and this is known as THE END OF THE WORLD as it is the end of South American continent and only a boat ride away to ANTARCTICA...at our hotel lastnight met loads of travellers who are also onNAVIMAG with us and its gonna be one big party for next 4 days...am taking plenty Red Merlot onboard and a small bottle of water!...so it should be great fun...can´t wait!

... by the way I have got a black eye! but don´t worry ! it will become clear how I got the black eye as you read on!

...couples in this part of the world are real crazy lovers and are not shy at showing affections in open public places and I mean they are kissing and cuddling at bus stops,doorways,lifts,by roadside,zebra crossing,infact anywhere in open and when I say kissing its those long French thing that some of us are even afraid to do behind closed doors with a Chubb lock on it incase we get swollowed by our partner alive!I mean they don´t even come up for air for many minutes! honest! I mean its so obscene that we have to cover Vedanta´s eyes sometime incase the poor girl has nightmares! And then to really rub it in there are love motels on every corner where you can hire rooms by hours so you can finish off what you started at the busstop or at any open public space! its not real!

...So me being a daredevil I say to Pritti in loving sort of way! comeon darling lets do what they do while we wait at zebra crossing! well I mean comeon when in Rome I said to her in a loving sort of way- do as the Romans do! well just then her left fist connected my right eye! I didn´t even see that one coming! only kidding! ...well bless her! she did kiss it better afterwards but no! it wasñ´t a Fench one!...I am still working on her!

No comments: