Wednesday 26 December 2007

Buy this lot and you win the Premiership!

...what price for PELE!...even now Chelski can't afford him...in Brazil he was and still is priceless...but imagine the midfield of Kaka and say Rnho and upfront you have Pele and Rldo with sprinkling of Reina in goal and Carra and Agger in defence and captain by God himself mastering the mid-field and here we are talking about Stevie G...I think the opposition would be wasting their time turning up each week...3 points in the bag even before the kick-off...and of course the team managed by the other god...Raffa!!!...that's OK! we Hindus are allowed to worship more than one God you know!..
...I have a dream ! oh yes I have! that one day not too far in the distant that my beloved REDS will lift that Premiership Trophy! oh Yes! I have a dream! ...
( I hope she is not pointing at me and calling me KAKA!)

No comments: