Sunday 28 October 2007

NZ-North Island-Skydive Taupo from 15,000ft !!!!!!

...finally we did it! 28th Oct 2007 Sunday,Limo picked us up at 2:45pm and aeroplane took off at 3:30pm then at 3:55pm we skydived from 15,000ft on a most beautiful day in a most gorgeous place on earth!....MORE PIX AND DETAILS SOON!...this pix after we both floated back to earth safely! I am so proud of P ...she was just so brave and amazingly graceful under some real unknown...what if?...but she did it ...Vedu was so proud of us too...she said she was praying to the gods as we went up in an aeroplane to bring back my mum and dad back safely...she's a real cutie that girl!
...my tandem skydive partner...he's got to be the most craziest full of life son of a bitch I've ever met! I want to take what ever he is taking!...8 of us packed in to a tiny aeroplane like sardine... Tom Cruise eat your heart out my son! this is THE real Top Gun!!!!!!
...P's skydive partner...not so crazy!

No comments: